Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Publish to a non-default repository

More
29 Sep 2018 22:49 #1 by craigacgomez
Publish to a non-default repository was created by craigacgomez
I have my stambiaRuntime configured with multiple repositories and I want to deploy different deliveries to different repositories.

I am running Analytics 2.2.9. I have all my configurations, environment and deployment specifications for the packages. But when I build and publish, all the deliveries are only publish to the "default" fileRepository. I see no way to specify which fileRepository to deploy the deliveries.

Essentially, I have fileRepository default, project_a & project_b. I have packages package_1, package_2 & package_3. I want to publish package_1 & package_2 to repository project_a and package_3 to repository project_b. I see no way to achieve this outside doing a build, download build and ssh the build to the repository directory manually.

I also see no option in the Designer or startcommand to specify which repository to use when "publish" or "put" deliveries.

I even tried setting up the project_a & project_b repositories as httpRepositories connected to the same Analytics.

Please advise.
More
10 Oct 2018 17:10 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Publish to a non-default repository
Hi,

Currently, the deployment of deliveries to Runtimes is possible to the default fileRepository only.
You can copy the deliveries (files with extension ".deliv") into other fileRepositories, using the file system.
We have not planned to manage deployment to other fileRepositories at this time, but feel free to add a "Feedback" to suggest this feature request.
=> www.stambia.org/feedback

Concerning httpRepositories, their purpose is a little different: the idea is that the Runtime connects to Analytics and fetches deliveries (new ones and updated ones) at execution time.