Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Internal logDatabase still running after configure a new one

More
10 Jan 2019 20:12 #1 by alce
I just set up a database log for MySQL and, according to the installation guide, in the runtime configuration file; I removed comments the line for use external file configuration for log database and comment on the node that configures the use of the H2 internal database. Everything works but in Stambia Analytics I still see, in the logs section, both H2 and MySQL as a log database and both are connected.

Should not I stop 'seeing' H2 active and connected?
Do I have to do something else in the configuration?

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Attachments:
More
15 Jan 2019 17:38 #2 by Thomas BLETON
What you see in the "Logs" tab of your screenshot reflects the connections that are configured in *Analytics*, not in the Runtime.
Make sure that your Analytics' Log Database connections are configured as you wish (Window / Parameters / Log databases)
More
16 Jan 2019 07:20 #3 by alce
Hi Thomas,

You're right, the logDatabase for H2 is still configured in 'Analytics', I proceed to remove it and this way finished the new logDatabase configuration.

Thanks for your observation.