Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Table not appearing in metadata section

More
14 Feb 2018 11:57 #1 by jerryjosejames1
Table not appearing in metadata section was created by jerryjosejames1
I created a new table in a schema.But that particular table is not appearing in metadata section in Stambia. How can I bring it to Stambia?
More
14 Feb 2018 16:59 #2 by Adrian MATYSIAK
Replied by Adrian MATYSIAK on topic Table not appearing in metadata section
Hi,

If you created a new table in your database then to see it in Stambia you have to reverse the database again.
You can double click on the metadata and then right click on the schema that contains the new table.
Choose "Launch DataSchema wizard". In the wizard you need to click "Next" and then refresh to see the list of available tables in the schema and finally tick the new table that you want to reverse and click "Finish".

The table should appear below the schema. To see it in the "Project Explorer" you need to save the changes that you have made in the metadata.

Let us know if it helps.

Kind Regards,
Adrian
More
15 Feb 2018 06:27 #3 by jerryjosejames1
Replied by jerryjosejames1 on topic Table not appearing in metadata section
I tried doing what you said.But my new table is not appearing in the list of tables.But if I create new metadata file for the schema the table is coming in the list.What sd I do?
More
16 Feb 2018 14:52 #4 by Adrian MATYSIAK
Hi,
this is really unusual.
Are you sure you are using the same connection details on the new metadata (same access details etc.?)
When you are saying that your table is not appearing on the list of the tables you mean the list of the table that appears in the Reverse Wizard after you clik Refresh button, right ?
Can you tell us on which technology are you experiencing those issues and provide some screenshots ?

Kind regards,
Adrian
More
19 Feb 2018 07:57 - 19 Feb 2018 08:00 #5 by jerryjosejames1
Replied by jerryjosejames1 on topic Table not appearing in metadata section
My table name is ES_CODE_EVT_OUVERTURE
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Feb 2018 08:00 by jerryjosejames1.
More
20 Feb 2018 16:40 #6 by Adrian MATYSIAK
Hi,
I noticed you have multiple configurations on your metadata. Please note that reverse will take into account the connection details of the configuration that is chosen in the designer :

Maybe you should switch between the configurations to reverse the table from the right database.
If this does not help, I invite you to open a ticket with Stambia support as further investigation might require remote session.

Kind regards,
Adrian Matysiak
Attachments: