Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Google BigQuery Reverse Issue

More
09 May 2019 19:16 #1 by liam
Google BigQuery Reverse Issue was created by liam
Hi everybody,

I tried to work with a Google BigQuery Metadata and I have some difficulties in reversing tables.

The BigQuery Metadata has already been configured (by other persons) and some of my coworkers succeeded in reversing tables in the past.
To be sure of the configuration, I cheked all the points listed in this webpage
www.stambia.org/doc/189-technology-artic...with-google-bigquery

So, I have BigQuery connector and JDBC drivers installed in Designer.
The metadata is well configured with appropriated driver, credentialsFile and projectId
We have different Configuration and I have also cheked the configuration in different fields.

The connection can be etablished in Connection window.
In Properties window, I can also refresh "Catalog Name" and "Schema Name".
I suppose that proved all the login keys like credentialsFile and projectId corresponded were correct.

For information, I can execute loading mapping from tables formerly reversed from BigQuery to more traditional SQL DBMS

But when I tried to reverse for new tables, I have following error message after waiting a while during "Operation in progress..." window
"com.google.cloud.bigquery.BigQueryException:Error getting access token for service account:"

Can anyone help me ?
Thanks a lot.
More
13 May 2019 23:51 #2 by liam
Replied by liam on topic Google BigQuery Reverse Issue
Problem is resolved now, there was probably firewall limits for the reverse action. By changing the internet connection without firewall protection, reverse can be realised.
More
24 May 2019 13:45 #3 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Google BigQuery Reverse Issue
OK, good to know ! Thank you :)