Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question sessionLogs.h2.db Very big

More
28 Nov 2016 12:01 #1 by zineddine
sessionLogs.h2.db Very big was created by zineddine
Hello,
When I am executing my process which is too big and takes a lot of time. The sessionLogs.h2.db does not stop growing it takes a lot of Hard disk space it reaches 30 GO, the process becomes saturated, stambia no longer responds.

I'm looking for a way to set logs to limit logs, or another solution.

thank you

Regards,
Zineddine
More
28 Nov 2016 13:48 #2 by Cyril Dussud
Replied by Cyril Dussud on topic sessionLogs.h2.db Very big
Hi,

We advise to purge the log database on regular basis to free up space and resources on it.
For further information, you can consult this article that explains how to purge the log database:
stambia.org/doc/106-stambia-di-software/...ntime-s-log-database

You can moreover specify the level of information you want to log for each of your sessions.
This helps to reduce the amount of data stored in the database for them.
The following article explains how to perform that:
stambia.org/doc/71-development-hints-and...evel-of-each-session

We also suggest to use a dedicated database for the Runtime logs, to avoid the internal H2 database limitations (File disk grow, ...)
This article shows how to do that:
stambia.org/doc/106-stambia-di-software/...a-rdbms-log-database

Do not hesitate if you need more details or clarification.