Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Solved Help menu error

More
31 May 2017 11:50 #1 by Prashant.Sangle
Help menu error was created by Prashant.Sangle
Hello,

When I am trying to open Help Contents from Help Menu of Stambia Designer, I am getting below error.

Please help me to resolve the error.

Regards,
Prashant
Attachments:
More
31 May 2017 12:37 #2 by Adrian MATYSIAK
Replied by Adrian MATYSIAK on topic Help menu error
Hi,

Could you please check which version of the plugin org.apache.jasper.glassfish you have? You can find it in your Stambia Designer installation directory in the folder named plugins.

The correct version should be org.apache.jasper.glassfish_2.2.2.v201501141630.

If you have another version, you should remove it from the folder and copy the correct one which you can download from here grepcode.com/snapshot/repository.grepcod...sper/glassfish/2.2.2

Then you will need to adjust the configuration file /configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator/bundles.info
by replacing the line:

org.apache.jasper.glassfishXXXXXXX.vXXXXXXXXXXX,plugins/org.apache.jasper.glassfish_XXXXXX.vXXXXXXXX.jar,4,false

with the following:

org.apache.jasper.glassfish,2.2.2.v201501141630,plugins/org.apache.jasper.glassfish_2.2.2.v201501141630.jar,4,false

Could you please let us know if this solution has worked for you?

Kind regards,

Adrian
More
31 May 2017 15:24 #3 by Prashant.Sangle
Replied by Prashant.Sangle on topic Help menu error
Hi,

Thanks now it is working. but now my local runtime is not running .

I tried to run startengin.bat through command prompt It is giving error
echo off
The system cannot find the path specified.

Regards,
Prashant
More
31 May 2017 17:31 #4 by Adrian MATYSIAK
Replied by Adrian MATYSIAK on topic Help menu error
Hi,

It's very strange that this issue appeared after the change you have made, as the file you switched should not affect the start of the runtime. On my local machine I even managed to delete the file completely and the runtime still starts properly.

The error message you are having might be connected to the path to your Java installation.
Can you go into your runtime directory in the system command line and run the following command:

echo %STAMBIA_JAVA_HOME%

Then can you please verify that the path returned is leading to your Java installation? If not can you please set correct path using:

set STAMBIA_JAVA_HOME=your_java_dir

for example: set STAMBIA_JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_131

Please let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Adrian
More
01 Jun 2017 11:53 - 01 Jun 2017 11:55 #5 by Prashant.Sangle
Replied by Prashant.Sangle on topic Help menu error
Hi,

Thanks I got my mistake. I have given incorrect path.

I have provided path up to bin directory.

Regards,
Prashant
Last edit: 01 Jun 2017 11:55 by Prashant.Sangle.