Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Vaccum in process

More
09 Dec 2015 15:23 - 10 Dec 2015 11:46 #1 by zineddine007
Vaccum in process was created by zineddine007
Hello,
It is not possible in SqlOperation to add 'VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE TABLE ' When prcess was running.

How can i execute Vaccum for table in my procss

Thank you,

Zineddine
Last edit: 10 Dec 2015 11:46 by zineddine007.
More
10 Dec 2015 14:29 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Vaccum in process
Hi,

Can you confirm that you are talking about Postgresql's VACUUM order ?

Why do you say that it is not possible ? Can you share what you tried and what was the unexpected result ? Was there an error ?
More
10 Dec 2015 15:44 #3 by zineddine007
Replied by zineddine007 on topic Vaccum in process
Thank you for your answer,

Yes I confirm I want to do a Vaccum on a very large PostgreSQL table that my process uses alot .

I want to incorporate Vaccum between mapping to clean the dead lines, using SQLOPERATION ' VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE table_name ' .

But I have a compilation error , I think SqlOperation DDL_DML performed only the operation ( select, update .... ect)

And does not support maintenance Opération like Vaccum.
More
10 Dec 2015 16:03 #4 by Thomas BLETON
What is the compilation error ?
Can you post a screenshot of the process and SqlOperation's parameters ?
More
10 Dec 2015 17:43 - 10 Dec 2015 17:45 #5 by zineddine007

[xslt] \connection.xsl:146: Fatal Error! Error in call to extension function {public static java.util.List com.indy.xsl.global.Functions.xpath(net.sf.saxon.expr.XPathContext,net.sf.saxon.om.ValueRepresentation,java.lang.String) throws javax.xml.xpath.XPathExpressionException,net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException,javax.xml.transform.TransformerException,com.indy.xsl.global.XSLException,java.net.URISyntaxException}: Error in call to extension function {public static java.util.List com.indy.xsl.global.Functions.getMdRef(net.sf.saxon.om.NodeInfo) throws javax.xml.xpath.XPathExpressionException,javax.xml.transform.TransformerException,java.net.URISyntaxException}: Cannot convert value class net.sf.saxon.value.EmptySequence of type empty-sequence() to class net.sf.saxon.om.NodeInfo
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Dec 2015 17:45 by zineddine007.
More
10 Dec 2015 18:00 #6 by Thomas BLETON
Hi, I cannot see any metadata on the SqlOperation. So I think it does not know which database to use.
Try to drag an drop the table's metadata on the SqlOperation, and let me know if this is better.
More
10 Dec 2015 18:15 #7 by zineddine007
It's great thank you Thomas it work