Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question using xpath

More
14 Jan 2016 17:38 #1 by Prudence
using xpath was created by Prudence
Hello,
I'm new in using stambia and I learn to use the XPath language.

can you tell me where to find the XPath code generation tools?

Thank you
More
15 Jan 2016 18:12 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic using xpath
Hi,
The available XPath functions are listed in the contextual menu of each Metadata node.
For example, right click on a Table node, you will see a "XPath" submenu.
Is this what you are looking for ?

Another good place to learn more about Xpath in Stambia, is to analyze how the standard templates work.
I hope this helps.
More
20 Jan 2016 09:51 #3 by Prudence
Replied by Prudence on topic using xpath
thank you, can you explain the configuration parameters in a process and how to call in the shares of the type or SQL Scripting, I'm annoyed with that.
More
20 Jan 2016 18:44 #4 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic using xpath
Hi, I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
If this is not related to XPath any more, please open a new subject and provide more details on what you are trying to do and what you are getting ;)
Thank you.
More
20 May 2016 00:29 #5 by beeplogic
Replied by beeplogic on topic using xpath
I'm also curious as to where to find documentation related to xpath functionality. I've see the xpath in the menu options when right clicking on the table metadata node. If I click on one of the items I see some activity in the console, presumably it's running which ever action is selected.

If I want to use them in a Sql Operation action in a process how do I know that "[creationDdl]" from the menu would translate to: %x{$SOME_TABLE/tech:creationDdl()}x% ? This was probably the closest thing I could find: stambia.org/stambia_internal/di/stambia-...datatoaProcessAction

What does "tech" mean in this context and how would one know to put that there?