Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Deleted Error parcing URL for MySQL logDatabase

More
04 Jan 2019 16:44 #1 by alce
I installed and run Stambia runtime with default logDatabse (HSQL) and it works fine but then, when I configure engine to use MySQL and generate it's logDatabese, the run time crashes and send this exception:

C:\Users\alcet\stambia\stambiaRuntime>echo off
[Fatal Error] :6:107: The reference to entity "useSSL" must end with the ';' delimiter.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 6; columnNumber: 107; The reference to entity "useSSL" must end with the ';' delimiter.
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:121)
at com.indy.engine.d.b(SourceFile)
at com.indy.engine.d.b(SourceFile)
at com.indy.engine.d.a(SourceFile)
at com.indy.engine.Global.InitRessources(SourceFile:267)
at com.indy.engine.EngineStartI.a(SourceFile:308)
at com.indy.engine.EngineStartI.main(SourceFile:333)
Exception in thread "main" com.indy.engine.common.exceptions.EngineExceptionI: Exception in getLstParametersInRepository

The problem is generated under this conditions:
1. Use of com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver instead of com.mysql.jdbc.Driver which is depreciated.
2. The necesity of setting two extra properties in the URL: useSSL and serverTimeZone.

Attached you can see the image of the file which configure the log database and who's marked as the problem.

Please help me to understand what exactly is happening and how to solve this issue.
Attachments:
More
04 Jan 2019 17:17 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Error parcing URL for MySQL logDatabase
Hi,
This conf file is an XML file and requires to be well formed / valid. The error seems to indicated that "&" needs to be escaped as &
See this example : www.w3resource.com/xml/prohibited-character-literals.php

Can you try to change & into & in the URL? It will be something like this : ...UTC&useSSL...
Does it make a difference?
More
05 Jan 2019 07:22 #3 by alce
Replied by alce on topic Error parcing URL for MySQL logDatabase
Yes It´s a difference. I escaped chracter using &
Now It works fine. Thanks