Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Where can I find system.out.println log in java scripting or how can I write it?

More
13 Feb 2019 10:35 #1 by Damien ESPRIET
Hello,

I wrote a script using rhino to download http content, and it fails sometimes.
I included debug information in this way :
java.lang.System.out.println( new java.text.SimpleDateFormat("dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss.S - ").format(new Date()) + "Connection openned" );
(to check each step)

When I use this script directly in the process, I can find the line in the nohup.log of the runtime.
But when I use the script in an "Execute delivery" (with DELIV_MEMORY_MODE unchecked), I cannot retreive the line in any of the logs written for this subprocess (files : com.indy.engine.44000.[process_name].log and so on).

Where can I retreive the system.out.println output in the stambia logs ?

Or : how can I write output for debug information in rhino scripting ?

Thank you
More
13 Feb 2019 18:12 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Hi Damien,

Can you try the checkbox "Deliv Standard Output Redirection" on the ExecuteDelivery action ?
The child session's output should be redirected to the main session's output.
Does it work for you ?
More
14 Feb 2019 11:47 #3 by Damien ESPRIET
Hi Thomas,

It works fine with this option. I will check the result with our scheduler in the next days.

Thanks,
Damien