Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Idea Analytics missing features (I guess)

More
21 Jan 2020 18:56 - 21 Jan 2020 19:00 #1 by cbouin
Analytics missing features (I guess) was created by cbouin
Hello,

I'm starting using Analytics for deployment purpose, and setting some normalisation in developments.
After making a lot of changes in my flows, I can give you some suggestions for missing features (my opinion):
  • When I rename a metadata in the designer, I don't see the name change in the Analytics metadata editor (and I can't do this manually)
  • When I remove a metadata in the designer, or delete delivery projects, the entries are not removed from the metadata editor (and I can't do this manually)
  • My mouse is tired clicking on the analytics buttons ;) I suggest to set focus on the version name when creating a new one, and I guess the file selection could be done without clicking twice (ability to drag and drop directly on version's package list, and a "browse" button directly available)
  • An automatic version name would be great (could be done with keywords. example: "version %nextNumber% %timestamp%" )
  • Additional tooltips on buttons would be nice for new users
  • Why not adding a right click menu on the navigator's "delivery projects" entry, instead of going to the administration view?
  • Maybe a bug, maybe a missing feature: I cannot use the minus "-" sign nor point "." in version names, delivery projects packages...
Last edit: 21 Jan 2020 19:00 by cbouin.
More
23 Jan 2020 12:09 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Analytics missing features (I guess)
Hello :)

Thank you for these suggestions.
Our product team will review them and we'll see what can be integrated in a future version !