I tried to use an action file "Move File" to rename a file.
We configured it like that :
- File to File : D:\FILE_STAMBIA\DPARQ\IN\EncoursPeri_PRO
- File From Dir : D:\FILE_STAMBIA\DPARQ\IN\
- File Includes : EncoursPeri_PRO*
When it is excuted, we have this error : ENC_PROC_Test Rename fichier/Renommer fichier
We tried it with only a move from this dir D:\FILE_STAMBIA\DPARQ\IN to this one D:\FILE_STAMBIA\DPARQ\ARCH; and it works.
What am i supposed to use to rename a file with a variable part.
Note that you might lose files if you have several files matching the mask DocumentA*.
But if you are sure there is only one file, here is a way to implement this with FileMove :
- File To Dir: d:/temp
- File From Dir: d:/temp
- File Includes: DocumentA*
- File Target Mapper: DocumentA*=DocumentA.txt
- File Target Mapper Type: regexp