Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question I have .PCK package. can you please help me in importing it in to my stambia

More
23 Dec 2015 11:24 #1 by tsaravanan93
Hi All,
I am unable to import .pck file in to my stambia project.

can someone help with the steps to import the file.

many thanks,
Saravanan
More
23 Dec 2015 12:27 - 23 Dec 2015 13:36 #2 by Cyril Dussud
Hi,

The .pck files are not meant to be imported back to Stambia Designer. They are a pre-compilated step and can be used in Stambia Analytics for example.

To export a project/process/mapping... right click on it in the Project Explorer and choose
  • Export: Used to export only the selected object
  • Export Models and Dependencies: Export the selected object with all its dependencies (templates, ...)

Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Dec 2015 13:36 by Cyril Dussud.
More
23 Dec 2015 15:29 #3 by tsaravanan93
Thanks Cyril.. that helps!
More
23 Dec 2015 15:37 #4 by Cyril Dussud
You're welcome :)

For the normal Export, you can then Import it easily with the Import Context menu in the Project Explorer.

For Export Models and Dependencies, as it may contains templates, ... You can unzip it first and simply Drag and Drop or Copy/Paste what you need next in the Designer.