Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question HOW TO FIND OUT ERROR

More
15 Feb 2018 17:17 #1 by jerryjosejames1
HOW TO FIND OUT ERROR was created by jerryjosejames1
How to find out the error that is causing the job to fail?
More
16 Feb 2018 17:17 - 16 Feb 2018 17:17 #2 by Adrian MATYSIAK
Replied by Adrian MATYSIAK on topic HOW TO FIND OUT ERROR
Hi,

can you give us more details?
How was the job launched via Analytics or via Designer?
Normally, you should start by consulting the session details to see which step of the process has caused an error and what is the error message.

Kind regards,
Adrian
Last edit: 16 Feb 2018 17:17 by Adrian MATYSIAK.
More
19 Feb 2018 07:40 #3 by jerryjosejames1
Replied by jerryjosejames1 on topic HOW TO FIND OUT ERROR
Thanks..I have launchded the job via designer.I am refering to "session details " to find out the error.Is that the only way to find out the error..or is there any ohter way?
More
20 Feb 2018 14:40 - 20 Feb 2018 14:41 #4 by Adrian MATYSIAK
Replied by Adrian MATYSIAK on topic HOW TO FIND OUT ERROR
Hi,

You can also double click on a session that ended with error.
That should open a process that has been executed, then to find the error you should double click on the sub-processes that are showing error (they are marked red) until you get to a specific action of the process on which you will see a red icon with exclamation mark.
Once you click on this icon you will see the stack trace of the error returned by this action.

I hope it helps.
Last edit: 20 Feb 2018 14:41 by Adrian MATYSIAK.