Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question keep rejects with a delivery

More
19 Mar 2018 15:56 #1 by Aurélie
keep rejects with a delivery was created by Aurélie
Hello,

We have a little problem with mapping data rejects.

We collect datas from a file and we insert them to a table in a mapping through a delivery.
In the mapping, we enabled integration rejects using Action Process REJECT Oracle.

Problem: When we collect datas from multiple files, only the datas from the last file are kept in the rejects table.
In the screenshot are the properties of our reject integration.

Is it possible in a delivery to keep all the datas rejected in the rejects table using Oracle process ?

Thanks,

Aurélie
Attachments:
More
20 Mar 2018 11:07 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic keep rejects with a delivery
Hi,
I suggest you have a look at the "REJECT Rdbms" template instead of "REJECT Oracle" (simply select the appropriate template in your mapping). "REJECT Rdbms" has an option to disable the deletion of previous rejects.
After testing this option, please tell me if it corresponds to what you are looking for, in this case our Support team will add a similar option to the "REJECT Oracle" template.
More
20 Mar 2018 11:49 #3 by Aurélie
Replied by Aurélie on topic keep rejects with a delivery
Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.

I already tried with Rdbms but it appears an error that we don't have with Oracle : java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "SESSION_ID": invalid identifier
That's why we wanted to keep Oracle Integration Process.

Finally we found a workaround solution, we created another mapping in the delivery, we map the reject table to a new table in order to save all rejects.
More
20 Mar 2018 11:58 #4 by Thomas BLETON
It is normal that you get errors when executing "REJECT Rdbms" in an Oracle context (hence the existence of "REJECT Oracle").
Please don't misinterpret my first message. I was not asking you to use the "REJECT Rdbms" template instead of "REJECT Oracle" as a solution.
The idea is to have a look at the "REJECT Rdbms" option behavior, to see if corresponds to what you would need in the "REJECT Oracle". If yes, then simply tell me and we will look more in details if this kind of option can be added to the "RDBMS Oracle".
More
20 Mar 2018 15:06 #5 by Aurélie
Replied by Aurélie on topic keep rejects with a delivery
Hi,

Yes, in the Action Process REJECT Rdbms we have this option : 'Delete Previous Rejects'
Attachments:
More
20 Mar 2018 15:23 #6 by Thomas BLETON
And when you look at what it does (for example Prepare the process and look at the grey steps generated), does it look like to produce what you would need in the REJECT Oracle Template?
More
05 Apr 2018 11:39 #7 by Thomas BLETON
Hello Aurélie, did you have the opportunity to have a closer look at the REJECT Rdbms behavior?