Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question JSON parameter for an SQLtoPArameter

More
25 Sep 2018 00:59 #1 by jruizfer28
JSON parameter for an SQLtoPArameter was created by jruizfer28
Hello everyone,
I'm making a Process in order to be use as a Web Service. The idea is that the client send a JSON file as an input (as you can see in img1.png on the red square), after that i want to execute an SQLtoParameter component with a query (see img2.png) in order to return a row from the table. The problem is that, aparantly the query is not reonasign or there is asintaxys mistake in orden to invoke the paramater.

I hope somebody can help me.
Attachments:
More
25 Sep 2018 15:30 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic JSON parameter for an SQLtoPArameter
Hello, the syntax used in img2.png to get the Json content does not exist in Stambia.
What you need to do is loading the json content to a temporary table, so that you can join it with the data table.
Loading the json content to a temporary table can be done with a standard mapping Json => Rdbms.