Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Fundamentals tutorial

More
28 Feb 2019 19:48 #1 by ari_ocg
Fundamentals tutorial was created by ari_ocg
hi i´m work on the tutorial fundamentals of stambia designer, in the firs join example
i have a error but the mapping is correct.
Attachments:
More
01 Mar 2019 10:25 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Fundamentals tutorial
Hi, the message indicates that some data cannot be loaded because the value is larger than the target datatype.

The tutorial works well, out of the box.
Did you follow all the steps carefully ?
Did you change anything particular, for example adding your own data to the source files, or changing a column size ?
More
01 Mar 2019 22:28 #3 by ari_ocg
Replied by ari_ocg on topic Fundamentals tutorial
I found the error, when reversing the data, I did not correctly add the information in the fields
More
01 Mar 2019 22:30 #4 by ari_ocg
i have another question. if i need change my workspace from another computer, how i can move all my workd with stambia ? and continue with my project?
More
07 Mar 2019 10:42 #5 by Thomas BLETON
Simply copy the full workspace directory and point the Designer to this directory.
More
07 Mar 2019 17:01 #6 by ari_ocg
i've copy the "workspace_F" to my new stambia file (1), and i switch the workspace from designer and all the mappings and the metadata they have errors.(2)
Attachments:
More
11 Mar 2019 14:25 #7 by Thomas BLETON
Please check that the templates exist in the workspace.
If they are, then please double click a mapping to see what part of the mapping diagram has errors.
If this does not help, please send a ticket to the Support Team.