Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Unable to use "PATCH" as HTTP verb in a REST API call

More
08 Dec 2020 15:50 #1 by AurelienW
Hello,

Here is my issue : when I try to execute a mapping calling a REST API with the "PATCH" verb, i got the following error : <see attached file>

Google tells me that it can be a Java issue : the method "HttpURLConnection" does not support the "PATCH" verb.

But in the Release Notes of the S17.4.X version, i can read "This is now possible to use the PATCH method when invoking REST Web Services." :
stambia.org/doc/199-stambia-di-software/...es/415-runtime-s17-4

Did I forget something?

- I already tried to "force" the verb using "X-HTTP-Method-Override", but the server does not allow it.)
- When I only change the verb to "POST" i got the right number of errors from the server (equal to the number of lines in my source table) : "405 Method Not Allowed"

Designer version : S18. (Java : 1.8)
Runtime version : S17.4.2 (Java : 1.8)

Thanks,
Aurélien.
Attachments:
More
08 Dec 2020 22:11 #2 by AurelienW
Problem solved after runtime update