Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Using variable in email from SqlOperation

More
18 Feb 2016 18:00 #1 by letancel
Hi,

I'd like to send by email, a list of results from a SQL query (select clause).

Here's how I'm trying to do that :
1. SqlOperation : "select clause" with a SqlOperation to get a list of results (type_demande is the column selected)
2. Scripting : store these results in a rhino variable (direct Bing from SqlOperation to Scripting)
3. SendMail : send by email the results

In the scripting operation, I do: %e(rhino){var typeDem = ":{type_demande}:";}e(rhino)%
But I get this error : com.indy.engine.common.exceptions.EngineExceptionI: com.indy.engine.common.exceptions.EngineExceptionI: com.indy.engine.common.exceptions.EngineExceptionI: Unknown Exception for ' var typeDem = ":{type_demande}:";'

I am doing something wrong?
And is it the good way to do it?

Thx
More
19 Feb 2016 11:31 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Using variable in email from SqlOperation
Maybe this article can help : www.stambia.org/doc/82-process/actions/i...elect-query-by-email
The approach is different from yours, but maybe it will suit you ?
More
22 Feb 2016 16:04 #3 by letancel
Replied by letancel on topic Using variable in email from SqlOperation
Hi,

Looks good, I am gonna try it and give you a feedback shortly.

Thanks