I have a mapping with DB2/400 tables in source and SQL Server table in target.
I have an weird issue when I'm using "Action process LOAD Rdbms to Mssql (with BULK)" :
When I run the mapping, the result is that I have 88105 rows in source, 88105 rows in the DAT file aaaand 88104 rows in the target table..
It appears that the last line in the DAT file is not loaded in the target table...
=> in this case, BULK INSERT ignores the last line.
Is this your case, does your last line of data end with an empty field ?
If yes, then we can help you modify the Template to force a line break after the last row.
... but no real conclusion on being a BULK INSERT issue or a misconfiguration.
However I just tested a workaround in the template, which works for me :
- Open your "Load Rdbms to Mssql (with BULK)" template
- Double click the "Load" step
- Add a parameter, Name: "rowSepOnLastRow", Type: "Boolean", Value: "True".
- The ".dat" file will be generated with a last "end-of-line" character, which avoids the issue.
- Save the template and test the mapping.
Does it work for you ? If yes I will submit the modification to our dev team so that it's included in the official template version...