Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Important Error with Stambia analytics

More
19 Sep 2016 16:06 #1 by MOUDEN_Kenza
Error with Stambia analytics was created by MOUDEN_Kenza
Hello,
I have a process that works verry well in stambia designer, but when I try to execute it in stambia analytics it didn't work and gave me the error :
"SQL exception error cross-database are not implemented"
while I'm using just a single database.
More
19 Sep 2016 18:09 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Error with Stambia analytics
Hi,
Can you have a closer look at the step which produces this error?
You may want to compare the SQL executed in the Analytics version and the SQL executed in the Designer version. => Is there a difference ?
More
19 Sep 2016 18:57 #3 by MOUDEN_Kenza
Replied by MOUDEN_Kenza on topic Error with Stambia analytics
Hi,
I compared them and there is no difference between them.
Attachments:
More
20 Sep 2016 10:20 #4 by Thomas BLETON
There is a small difference: the database name is enclosed in double quotes, or not.
If you work with a database such as Postgresql, this is a big difference. Postgresql database names can be case sensitive, and I guess this is the origin of the error.

Can you show how your metadata is set in the Designer? the server node & the schema node, please.
More
20 Sep 2016 10:55 #5 by MOUDEN_Kenza
Hi,
Okay, I see.
Here are my metadata (the server node and the schema node).
Attachments:
More
20 Sep 2016 11:07 #6 by Thomas BLETON
Okay thanks, I don't really see why this would not work the same between Designer & Analytics.
Can you please open a Support Ticket? please refer to this forum page URL so that they can see the history.
More
20 Sep 2016 11:12 #7 by MOUDEN_Kenza
Okay thank you.
I'll contact the support.
More
20 Sep 2016 12:03 #8 by MOUDEN_Kenza
Hi,
I solved the problem.
I changed the name of the catalog name from (DB_OCD_SR_OM_FA_TT_IM_RECETTE ) to ("DB_OCD_SR_OM_FA_TT_IM_RECETTE") in Stambia analytics and my process runs well.