Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Solved Nothing happens !

More
12 Oct 2016 16:33 - 12 Oct 2016 16:50 #1 by Florian H
Nothing happens ! was created by Florian H
Hello,

I work in a new Stambia environment for a customer but Eclipse does not show me any link between the different objects of my workspace.
For example, if I click on the target of a mapping, I expect to see the target table in the Project Explorer, but nothing happens.
However I can consult data from the target with a right click "consult data" then my link to the database is right.

Other problem, when I launch a process, every steps stay white whereas I expect they turn blue/green/red ...
Netherless I see my process in the "Sessions" list. I even can see figures in the "Stat" window.
Then my process has run but i can not see anything.

Is it a problem from eclipse/java ?

Sometimes I receive this error message :

Failed to load JavaHL Library.
These are the errors that were encountered:
no libapr-1 in java.library.path
no libapriconv-1 in java.library.path
no libeay32 in java.library.path
no ssleay32 in java.library.path
no libaprutil-1 in java.library.path
no libsasl in java.library.path
no libsvn_subr-1 in java.library.path
no libsvn_delta-1 in java.library.path
no libsvn_diff-1 in java.library.path
no libsvn_wc-1 in java.library.path
no libsvn_fs-1 in java.library.path
no libsvn_repos-1 in java.library.path
no libsvn_ra-1 in java.library.path
no libsvn_client-1 in java.library.path
no libsvnjavahl-1 in java.library.path
no svnjavahl-1 in java.library.path
no svnjavahl in java.library.path
java.library.path = C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\server\bin;;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;c:\unix;.

for information I have a STAMBIA_JAVA_HOME in the system variable with the value of the link to the java jdk1.7.0_25 and I am working on Stambia 17.1.

It's not easy to explain and sorry for my english but if someone has an idea ...

Thanks
Last edit: 12 Oct 2016 16:50 by Florian H.
More
12 Oct 2016 17:25 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Nothing happens !
Hi,

Florian H wrote: I work in a new Stambia environment for a customer but Eclipse does not show me any link between the different objects of my workspace.
For example, if I click on the target of a mapping, I expect to see the target table in the Project Explorer, but nothing happens.
However I can consult data from the target with a right click "consult data" then my link to the database is right.

Did you make sure that the "Link with Editor" button is enabled?

Other problem, when I launch a process, every steps stay white whereas I expect they turn blue/green/red ...
Netherless I see my process in the "Sessions" list. I even can see figures in the "Stat" window.
Then my process has run but i can not see anything.

Is it a problem from eclipse/java ?

Have you checked the "Refresh Diagram" checkbox from the Runtime View?

Sometimes I receive this error message :

Failed to load JavaHL Library.

Are you working with an SVN repo? If yes make sure that you applied the install procedure (if not, you will have to reinstall from scratch...).
More
12 Oct 2016 17:34 #3 by Florian H
Replied by Florian H on topic Nothing happens !
Great it's Ok with the "refresh diagram" and the "link with editor"
I was definitly looking for a more technical problem ...

About SVN it seems to be used, I will apply the procedure .

Thanks a lot !