Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question how to use column name of table in "file to file" parameter of FileMov action

More
13 Apr 2017 14:24 - 13 Apr 2017 14:29 #1 by nikita.barve
Hello,

i have one sql table where i store "file name" and "path" of file ,the path are different like bellow

i have created loop maping which is exceuted successfully,

and after exceution of each file i want to move that file in "path" which is store in "File_directory" column of sql table.
You do not have permissions to access this page.

so i use sqlOperation to read file_directory for perticular file_name which run successfully . i tested it using sqlexport action .

the issue is in FileMove Action

here i specify 2 parameters
1. file to file= ${~/File_directory}$\${~/p_FILE_NAME}$
2.file from file= D:\Devl\ind\1071_dom_cndr\import_files_system\${~/p_FILE_NAME}$
where ${~/p_FILE_NAME}$ stores "file name" and ${~/File_directory}$ is column name of table which stores file directory.

the process run successfuly but perticular file is remove from that place but didnt move to perticular folder
that is [parameter "file from file" work well but " file to file" parameter not work and also does not display error.

please suggest solution?
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Apr 2017 14:29 by nikita.barve.
More
13 Apr 2017 17:50 #2 by Thomas BLETON
Your process is designed with a Bind Link.
In this case, the "File_directory" column which was selected in the SQL Operation can be referenced with expression :{File_directory}:, not with ${~/File_directory}$.

Another possible design is to use a SqlToParameters instead of SqlOperation. In this case you would use a ${paramter}$ and not a :{Bind variable}:
More
14 Apr 2017 07:39 #3 by nikita.barve
Yes,

Thank you, it works. :cheer::)

Regards,
Nikita Barve.