Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Dynamic title outfile xml

More
30 Apr 2018 09:17 #1 by Juliana
Dynamic title outfile xml was created by Juliana
Hello,

I set up 2 mappings that feed an XML file.

I would like the output of XML files to have two different names with the current date in the file name.

I set up a variable that retrieves the date of the day, in the metadata where the Oracle tables are reversed :

When I call this variable in the outfile name option of the target (XML file), the variable appears hard in the file title.

Would anyone have a solution?

Thank you in advance
Attachments:
More
15 May 2018 10:00 #2 by Jackline
Replied by Jackline on topic Dynamic title outfile xml
Hi,

I think you should set 'Out File Mask' attribute instead of "Out File Name"
More
15 May 2018 12:03 - 15 May 2018 12:06 #3 by Thomas BLETON
Replied by Thomas BLETON on topic Dynamic title outfile xml
Hi,

Edit : actually Jackline is right, the %{...}% syntax works well in the Out File Mask parameter ;)

Note: the Out File Mask is a great idea when you need to generate multiple XML files whose name depends on the data (Customer name, city name, etc... see the Tutorials on this subject).

Note2: you can also use the "Out File Name" parameter with the full variable name / ID which can be found by right clicking on the Variable in the Project Explorer, and then "Xpath / [call]".
For example the Out File Name would look like this: d:\temp\${/PREFIX(_gp-uUVgkEeidyMCYXzp80w)}$_file.xml
Last edit: 15 May 2018 12:06 by Thomas BLETON. Reason: Made it more correct ;)