Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question Is this possible to decrypt an encrypt xml file?

• vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com
  • vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Jun 2019 16:59 #1 by vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com
Is this possible to decrypt an encrypt xml file? was created by vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com
Hello,

I am quite new in stambia development and here is my question.

If we receive an xml file encrypt with the standard PGP (and more precisely OpenPGP : gnupg.org/ ), is it possible to decrypt this file with an functionality of stambia? Or do we have to run a script?

Would you please tell me if it is possible and if yes, redirect me to an article explaining how to do?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
More
26 Jun 2019 16:01 #2 by Vince
Hello,

I have exactly the same needs to decrypt a zip file while using a private and a public key.
Thx a lot for a quick reply
BR.
More
28 Jun 2019 12:19 #3 by Samia ENNAJI
Replied by Samia ENNAJI on topic Is this possible to decrypt an encrypt xml file?
Hello,
Generally to decrypt a file using stambia, you will need to use a scripting action.

@vincent and @vince can you please open a support ticket, to discuss your needs in further detail?
  • vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com
  • vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Jul 2019 19:15 #4 by vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com
Replied by vincent.vanboxem@edenred.com on topic Is this possible to decrypt an encrypt xml file?
Hello,

i looked for a way to do it on myself and i found a way to execute script from pgp.
first you can install the program pgp4win.exe on your computer stambia
second, define a script using the pgp dos commands to encrypt or decrypt an xml file (after creation of a private key and the public key (see wikipedia for pgp protocol for encrypt files en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy )

hope it can help.

Regards,