This error might be due to the response time of the Runtime more than a RAM problem.
Can you give a little more details about the problem ?
1. What is the value of 'Runtime Timeout (millisecond)' Preference ? (Window > Preferences > Stambia > Runtime)
2. When you execute the process, does the error occurs immediately ? or after some time ? (how many time?)
3. Can you check if the process is executed even if this error occur ?
1. Runtime Timeout = 60000 ms
2. No, it occures after a long time. I've tried this morning: 108 seconds
3. Yesterday: the process executed once despite the error, the second try finished as "dead".
Today: the process executed despite the error.
I'm waiting for the end of the process, and I'm going to try to increase the Runtime Timeout (120000 ms) and... let's see.
It is a big process executing sub-processes if I understood well?
If possible, what you can try is to separate the sub-process into several processes and then call them in your parent process with execute delivery actions instead of sub-processes. Do you see the idea?
Like this the 'sub-processes' will be executed separately in their own sessions instead of everything in one. It can help to decrease the weight of the main process.
Additionally, can you show the full stack trace of the error please?
Hi, this request will now be managed through the support because we need more precise information.
We sent you a message from the support ticket corresponding to this problem, please respond now on it.
We'll come back to the forum to post the solution after investigating with you.