Welcome Guest! Log in

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Stambia versions 2.x, 3.x, S17, S18, S19 and S20 are reaching End of Support January, 15th, 2024. Please consider upgrading to the supported Semarchy xDI versions. See Global Policy Support and the Semarchy Documentation.

The Stambia User Community is moving to Semarchy! All the applicable resources have already been moved or are currently being moved to their new location. Read more…

Topic-icon Question CVE PostgreSQL JDBC : do I need to update it on my runtimes ?

• emmanuel_chrisment
  • emmanuel_chrisment's Avatar Topic Author
More
03 Feb 2022 17:31 #1 by emmanuel_chrisment
As it is shown on cert.ssi.gouv.fr, a new CVE has been published regarding a vulnerability in PostgreSQL JDBC plugin : www.cert.ssi.gouv.fr/avis/CERTFR-2022-AVI-106/

The question is : do I need to update my runtimes on which it is used ?
More
07 Feb 2022 16:47 #2 by Samia ENNAJI
Emmanuel,

Which version of designer/runtime are you using? if you are using s20 versions, you have to update the jdbc driver to 42.3.2 in the postgresql module.
  • emmanuel_chrisment
  • emmanuel_chrisment's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Feb 2022 17:13 #3 by emmanuel_chrisment
Replied by emmanuel_chrisment on topic CVE PostgreSQL JDBC : do I need to update it on my runtimes ?
OK, thanks Samia. My Designer is a S20.5.1 version, and runtimes are all in S20.5.0 or S20.5.1. So I will have to update all of them.