Inside the Designer Help, the navigation or the search sometimes lead to a crash.
This can happen also when navigating in the "Cheat Sheets".
This can happen under some configurations.
First, please send to the Support Team:
- The content of the window "Help / About Stambia Designer / Installation Details / Configuration", saved into a text file
- A screenshot of the window "Window / Preferences / General / Web Browser"
Here are possible workarounds, please try them one by one:
- edit stambia.ini (or stambia32.ini), and remove the line "-Xss256k"
- edit stambia.ini (or stambia32.ini), and append this line: "-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.DefaultType=mozilla"
- edit stambia.ini (or stambia32.ini), and append this line: "-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.UseWebKitGTK=true"