When consulting sessions or session details, the Statistics view is empty.
The Variable view is not empty, only the Statistics view is.
When going to "Window / Parameters" and the "Statistics" tab, the list is empty.
This is an Analytics Installation issue, concerning new installations made with versions 2.0.9 to 2.1.1.
Prior versions which were upgraded to 2.0.9 / 2.1.1 are not concerned. New installations made with 2.1.2 or later are not concerned.
How to fix it:
- Solution 1:
- get a "stambia.logs" file from another existing WebappHome directory
- copy all lines starting with "<logs:statistic" and paste them into the erroneous WebappHome's "stambia.logs" file
- Solution 2:
- Go to "Window / Parameters" and the "Statistics" tab
- Add the following items to the list:
- Name: WSDL_NB_ERROR, Label: WsdlError
- Name: SQL_STAT_MERGE, Label: Merge
- Name: OUT_NB_FILES, Label: OutFileCount
- Name: SQL_STAT_UPDATE, Label: Update
- Name: XML_NB_ELEMENTS, Label: Element
- Name: SQL_STAT_DELETE, Label: Delete
- Name: SQL_NB_ROWS, Label: Rows
- Name: XML_NB_ATTRIBUTES, Label: Attribute
- Name: SQL_STAT_ERROR, Label: Reject
- Name: WSDL_NB_DONE, Label: WsdlSuccess
- Name: SQL_STAT_INSERT, Label: Insert
- Name: OUT_FILE_SIZE, Label: OutFileSize