The Project Explorer can be customized to display/hide certain elements.
Use the view's local menu:
Customize View shows a popup where you can select which item types should be hidden:
The above configuration is the default Stambia settings.
- *.class resources => N/A, just leave it unchecked
- .* resources => when checked, ".settings" folders, ".project" are hidden
- Closed projects => when checked, closed projects are hidden
- Stambia Built objects => when checked, "indy.build" folders are hidden
- Stambia Built objects as children => when unchecked, Mapping build files are displayed under the mapping node
- Stambia Diagram objects => when checked, "indy.diagram" folders are hidden