Please follow these recommendations when needing to move an existing Analytics installation from a location to another location.
- Stop Analytics from your Application Server
- Copy the STAMBIA_WEBAPP_HOME directory to the new server
- Note : do not confuse this folder with the webapp installation dir. You want to copy the folder containing "internal", "jdbc", "repositories", "temp", "stambia.logs"...
- Make sure that the new server has the STAMBIA_WEBAPP_HOME environment variable referring to this directory - see Analytics' installation instructions
- Install the Analytics webapp on the new server - make sure that you install the same Analytics version
- Start the new Application server